In Vereeniging, Meyerton, Vanderbijl, Sasolburg, Alberton and online.
With the focus on “Fitness for life” Kerif offers affordable kids fitness sessions for youngsters between the ages of 7 and 16 by providing a comprehensive and structured fitness programme. The programme has the following main aims: enhancing the ability of young athletes in their specific sport through fitness training, conditioning and mentorship as well as giving those who don’t play sport the opportunity to take part in a variety of fun and beneficial exercises.
The primary goal of Kerif is to increase the overall fitness levels of all children and help them become stronger and healthier with the belief that this is the perfect age to instill a sense of pride through fun, physical activity. Furthermore, we believe that this opportunity should be provided to all families at the most affordable rate possible.
Why KERIF kids fitness?
- Our classes are fun for both, boys and girls.
- Our instructors are all qualified and certified Fitness Professionals
- Our classes are dynamic, always ensuring your child stays focused and excited to learn new skills.
- Over 45 different exercises and movements that bring diversity to each class
- Your child can join the program whenever you want during the month, no need to wait for the end of the month
- Our classes bring a social and fun aspect allowing your child to make new friends, feel good physically and mentally.
- Improve your child’s motor neuron skills.
KERIF Kids Fitness Offerings
Exercise & Sport Coaching
- Specific & customized personal training
Online fitness or running/athletic and cricket program
- Includes nutrition plan
- Boys & Girls Grades OOO, OO & O(R)
- Fitness, ball skills and cricket
- 8 Classes available per month
Primary School Kids
- Boys & Girls from Grades 1 to 7
- Fitness, conditioning training
- 12 Classes available per month
Track (Long distance and sprinting)
- R500 p/m (Vereeniging)
- 3 sessions (1hr30) per week