Kerif offers a range of specialized sports clinics that have been created with two goals in mind:>
- To focus on specific sport related techniques and skills to improve a child’s overall fitness in their selected sports.
- To provide a productive, safe and fun environment for children to enjoy activities during the school holidays.
Many children are bored or don’t have supervision during the school holidays, which often add stress to a parent’s day — Therefore, Kerif has developed sport specific clinics that engage in children’s extra mural activities.
Our Sports clinics normally run for 3 or 4 consecutive days during the school holidays and are not exclusively for Kerif fitness members. The clinics focus on a combination of basic and advanced skills, rules of the game and sport specific etiquette and techniques.
Why KERIF Sport Clinics?
- Our sports clinics are fun and open for everyone
- For the busy parents it allows you 3 days grace and we will keep your child occupied and active while having tons of fun
- Our sports clinics encompass a range of dynamic ball drills, exercises, and movements, always ensuring your child stays focused and excited to learn new skills
- Our instructors are all qualified and certified Fitness Professionals
- Our sports clinics bring a social and fun aspect allowing your child feel good – physically and mentally
- Learn discipline and team work
- Make new friends
- Have a fun outdoor activity during the holidays
KERIF Sport Clinics Offerings
Cricket | Athletics | General Fitness
- Group training
- Specific & customized programmes
- Includes snacks & refreshments